Portland Passport Offices In Oregon

Below is a list of Portland passport office locations in Oregon. Select one of the office locations below to get the Portland passport office hours, phone number and driving directions. They can help you with questions or issues with your passports or if you need to schedule an appointment to get the passport application started. If you would like to search for a office location near your address, find a passport office near me.

Start typing or scroll down to pick from the list of Portland passport offices

  • C
  • M
  • U

Do I need an appointment to apply at a Portland passport office?

Before you go to a Portland passport office, check and see if you need an appointment. Oregon passport office acceptance facilities operate independently. This means that the individuals in charge of each facility decide if you need to have an appointment in order to apply there. You can review this information online once you locate a passport acceptance facility in your area.

Where can I go to get passport photos in Portland?

There are various places you can go to get passport photos in Portland, Oregon. One of the first places you might want to check is your local post office. Sometimes, you can get your photos for a passport in Portland by going to a USPS passport acceptance facility. Drugstores also offer these services. Many CVS and Walgreens locations have passport photo opportunities you can utilize. Establishments like AAA and Costco may also offer these photography services. Be sure to check with your local provider to see if a worker there can take your picture.

What form do I need to apply at a Portland passport facility?

If you are applying at a Portland passport office, you probably need to use Form DS-11. This is the application form that adult applicants who have never received passports before need to use. Regardless of how many passports children have received before, they also need to apply in person at an acceptance facility. Whether you apply at a Multnomah County passport office or a facility in another part of the country, this is likely the document you need to use. However, remember that you probably cannot apply at an office if you are an adult who wants a passport renewal. Generally, you need to use federal form DS-82 for this.